1) Tune in to CD102.5 FM
2) Go to Gallery Hop
4) Bar hop til you find one to make your own
6) Walk around German Village in the fall. Drink a lager. Eat some schnitzel.
7) Tailgate. Tailgate your ass off.
8) Grab a coffee from Cup o’ Joe
9) Do Dine Originals
10) Shop North Market
11) Get a membership to the Columbus Metropolitan Library. Use it.
12) Come Comfestivus with the rest of us.
14) Stop at the many farmers’ markets that have popped up around town.
15) See an outdoor movie at the Wex, the State House, Goodale Park…
16) See a CAPA Summer Series movie
17) Eat some Late Night Slice, Ray Ray’s, Cheesy Truck, or Ajumama
18) Have a whiskey cocktail at Barrel 44 and nosh during happy hour
19) Go record shopping! The store owners in Columbus are really wonderful and inviting
20) Sit on a patio in the Short North and people watch to your heart’s content
21) Drive by the Santa Maria. Ask yourself “why?”
22) Drive by the Field of Corn in Dublin. Repeat above question.
23) Fall in love with Liz Lessner like the rest of us have; try all of her restaurants/cocktails
24) Drive around Olde Towne East. Marvel at the blight and beautiful houses.
25) Move to Franklinton and open an independent restaurant, café, t-shirt store, knick-knack shop, or salon. Mayor Coleman will probably give you a key to the city.
Done them all? Congrats! You’re a true Columbian! Columbusser! Columbine? Ummmm….you live here. Good job :)